Randstad has partnered with Motional , a newly formed company that has been around since March of 2020 to bring self-driving technology to the market in the form of a robotaxi! Test Specialists support the business by working with Operations, Testing, Autonomy, Mapping, as well as System and Vehicle Integration Engineers to execute on-vehicle tests, refine test and verification plans, identify and resolve issues, and provide test results. They communicate between teams and help with improving vehicle testing outcomes.
This role will focus on executing on-vehicle tests, reporting out test results, and improving overall testing efficiency by identifying gaps and recommending process refinements. While efficiency is crucial, nothing comes before safety, and the Test Specialists is a key team member to uphold this responsibility.
salary: $61,200 - $77,400 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Review simulation test scenarios to validate predicted autonomous vehicle behavior at a high level.
- Provide field support for road operations
- Support global mapping efforts
- Asset tracking of drives and ingesting data
- Support data operations and collection
- Be fluent in software applications such as Confluence, Jira & GSuite
- Support smart city infrastructure for internal business needs
- Conduct field operations to support validation
- Execute safe, repeatable test cases for extended periods and document results to accurately verify and analyze system performance and data.
- Provide accurate, actionable, and detailed reports on the system/software state by testing and troubleshooting issues.
- Document technical notes, reproducible issues, flag real-time autonomous vehicle events, and support triage and resolution processes.
- Contribute to the test execution process and work efficiency improvements to achieve work at scale.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.