salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 2 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Assisting customers in resolving issues or answering questions regarding services provided by the company
- Providing information about products or services to customers over the phone or via email or chat applications
- Assisting customers with resolving issues and answering questions related to their account
- Providing company information to customers, including rates, fees, and other data
- Tracking and resolving customer issues using computer software applications such as CRMs and DMSes
- Identifying and solving problems with customer service requests
- Explaining new or existing services to customers via phone
- Following up with customers to ensure that they are satisfied with the resolution to their issue
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.