- Must have 2 - 3 years of professional HR experience
- Associates or Bachelors preferred
- Workday experience
- Intermediate skills using the MS Suite including Excel
salary: $26.25 - $31.25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Return phone calls
• Advises employees of next steps (decision tree)
• Keeps updated spreadsheets
• Assists with screening of candidates, etc.
• Assists with pre-employment testing (Maintenance)
• Assists in tracking Attendance points
• Assists in writing disciplinary action write ups
Workday Analytics - Gathers and analyzes
• Turnover data
• Hire date
• Keeps Workday data updated
o Org changes (Clean up)
o Closing positions
o Reconcile positions (Open Roles that are not in workday or cokeflex)
• Monitors HR Mailbox
o Directs to appropriate department
• Creates documents to be posted and distributed to plant employees
o Open enrollment
o Policy changes
o Incentives (movie tickets)
o Survey announcements
• Manages HR material for plant orientations
• Partners with payroll to determine pay codes
• Special Events Coordination
o Coordinates with Engagement teams to plan plant events
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.