salary: $23 - $23 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Execute Credit objectives, including A/R and deductions reconciliation and resolution, by working closely with internal teams and external customers to ensure established KPIs are met.
- Collaborate with Customer Service to ensure orders are released or held to achieve monthly goals.
- Analyze orders on credit hold and works expeditiously to resolve past due balances or credit limitations.
- Updates A/R system with up-to-date activity status.
- Proactively alerts Management of issues, identifies root cause, and provides recommended action plans.
- Collaborate with IT, Transportation/Carriers, Sales and Customer Service to resolve issues and prevent payment delays
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.