We are hiring an Accounts Payable Specialist to assist our client with setting up new vendor accounts, data entry, vetting new vendors, and more.
You will be responsible for all vendor setup functions including validation of all vendor maintenance requests, data entry of all vendor additions and modifications in an accurate and timely manner, perform routine vendor analysis, monitoring/answering email questions that come through the Vendor inbox.
This is a hybrid work schedule, a few days in the office and a couple days working from home.
- Validation of all vendor maintenance requests (i.e. Tax ID verification, withholding, etc) through the vendor onboarding tool and Vendor Setup email box
- Data entry of all vendor additions and modifications in an accurate and timely manner
- Vetting of new vendor setup requests in Dow Jones
- Responsible for validating tax withholding certificates
- Perform routine vendor analysis (i.e. duplicate vendor analysis, review of vendor progress in registration)
- Monitoring/answering email questions that come through the Vendor inbox
- Identifying areas of process improvements
- Accounts Payable
For more immediate consideration, please email a current resume to email@example.com
TXT: Your name and AP to 954-361-4744
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.