- Attention to detail and demostration of quick follow-up
- Handles day to day work challenges confidently
- Interpersonal skills and clear oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computer systems and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) required
- SAP or other ERP system experience
- Ability to work well independently or in a team environment
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task and prioritize
salary: $22 - $24.5 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Responsible for researching and posting cash receipts to open accounts receivable for multiple business units.
- Calculates and reviews the daily processing of cash transactions to ensure account balances are maintained to be effective, up to date and accurate.
- Ensures that schedules and cash applications are completed in a timely and accurate manner, and related revenue accounts are reconciled monthly .
- Verifies that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Ensures the accuracy of all cash receipts posted in financial system prior to month end close for multiple business units.
- Compiles data on Sponsor payment histories for reconciliations.
- Prints receipt journal reports, applied receipts reports, open accounts receivable reports and statements for cash receipt reconciliations.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.