salary: $20 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Customer updates and Paperwork requests
- Provide customers with requested paperwork (proofs of delivery, Packing lists, Certs, Certificates of Compliance, etc.)
- Send order confirmations to customers as required
- Help process RMAs as required for Customer complaints and Material return
- Enter ICNs as required for:
- Sales Order changes requested by OPC
- Kanban and Blanket orders releases
- Enter RMAs as required for:
- Customer complaints
- Material Returns
- HubSpot Data Entry
- Enter Company and Contact information
- Send new customer packet
- Enter new customers into BizOps
- Follow up with finance on credit status
- Internal Backup
- Cover/Backup CE’s e-mail (sick days & vacations)
- Assist with incoming customer calls
- Assist with Internal/OPC Requests
- Sales Order Entry
- Open Order report
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.