salary: $13 - $15 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting customers in person or via telephone, answering questions and requests, referring complex issues to the appropriate person, giving directions and taking messages when needed.
- Cash handling responsibilities such as receiving utility payments by cash, check, credit card or other form of payment, and daily balancing of cash drawers.
- Balance and post daily receipts for accounts receivable and prepares daily bank deposits, reconciles deposits with printout, prepares adjustment entries for accounts.
- Calculate billing based on readings and closes out discontinued accounts. Process and print utility bills, refund checks and final bills for current month.
- Process and maintain changes in customer names, addresses, account status or meter locations from work orders, make manual corrections in customer database when needed.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.