As a Collection Recovery Specialist you will field a variety of customer calls with a passion to deliver high quality solutions for our customers.
If you are looking for a work culture that believes in the power of working together and supporting the unique needs and career aspirations of each individual then this may be the role for you!
salary: $20 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
As a Collection Recovery Specialist, Job Duties include:
- Collect payments on predefined accounts through problem resolution, servicing and negotiation techniques.
- Adhere to policy and compliance guidelines regarding security of customer information. Including local, state and federal laws.
- Adhere to system documentation, policies and procedures to ensure accurate operational reporting.
- Review account status, advise customers of current status, and request additional information as needed on inbound / outbound calls.
- 2 + years of Collections experience or Customer Support in a Banking Environment.
- Working knowledge of Fair Debt Collections Practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform in a production environment and meet monthly operational metric goals.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.