salary: $55,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Manage and carryout training floor Quality team members •
- Manager and carryout training of Inspection department team members
- Manage floor Quality team members • Manage daily Auditing of Quality / Inspection Processes
- Ensure current product quality specification fulfill client’s requirements
- Develop KPI’s and implement continuous process improvements for parts repair and inventory operations
- Direct writing, review and revise operating procedures and work instructions to ensure compliance, efficiency and clarity
- Establish and maintain good quality standards and improve overall quality of systems and parts within inventory
- Root cause analysis and corrective action support for customer and internal complaints and concerns
- Collaborate with production management to assure production processes are continually monitored and implement any modifications
- Provide support for design, execution, and maintenance of quality system processes at respective departments
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.