As a Customer Service Representative you will provide Customer Support over the phone and click to chat providing billing support to a variety of stakeholders. You will learn product knowledge during hands on New Hire training. If you are looking for a position that can turn into a long term career then this is an opportunity worth investigating.
salary: $16 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 7 PM
As a Customer Service Representative your Job Duties will Include:
- Answering incoming call volume and provide written communication for all lines of business for policyholders, agents, and strategic accounts
- Processing transactions for multiple lines of business, systems, & products
- Using multiple computer applications
- Actively participates and involvement in department initiatives and goals
- Maintaining Customer Service Metrics on Call volume, Quality of call and attendance.
- 1+ years of Customer Call Center Experience
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a metric driven environment
- Proven track record of Attendance and Punctuality
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Bi-linugal Spanish a Plus!
- Excellent written and communication skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.