- Excellent inter-personal communications skills.
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel. Ability to type 35wpm.
- Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task (handle numerous projects simultaneously).
- strong organizational and time management skills.
- Basic problem solving and analytical skills.
- Present a professional image through:
- Personal attitude and pleasant voice
- Willingness to learn and take on a new challenges
salary: $35,360 - $37,440 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Answer tenant calls and manage the tenant maintenance email account.
- Direct work orders to appropriate building engineers for completion. Escalate any significant problems (Building Level Events) to Property Manager and Facility Manager.
- Schedule vendors for assigned work in buildings as directed by Property Manager.
- Send building notices and answer tenant questions about scheduled work at the buildings
- Manage Property Management calendar, including scheduled work, building conference room scheduling, and safety meetings
- Handle property key boxes and signing out of keys and access cards to vendors and visitors
- Assist in maintaining tenant and vendor certificates of insurance
- Greet incoming clients and visitors and direct them to appropriate party
- Update building welcome packets and send them to new tenants
- Gather information and complete incident reports, as needed
- Assistance with service contracts and construction documents
- Perform clerical duties as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.