salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 6:45 AM - 6:45 PM
education: High` School
MUST HAVE: Workday and Kronos Proficiencies
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendars, conference calls, web-based meetings and resolve conflicts when necessary.
- Notify the appropriate unit or organizational representatives when technology issues arise.
- Receive visitors, telephone calls and emails, and aid as necessary.
- Answer incoming mail daily and sort or act as required.
- Ensure that both the recruiting company and recruiting stations have sufficient postal supplies on hand.
- Establish and maintain reports and files both paper and electronic to maintain current and historical data for future use/reference.
- Access the Defense Travel System (DTS) to prepare various order types and to review unit member’s requests for travel.
- Electronically build and enter Bulk Leads into the Leads Management System as needed.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.