salary: $21 - $23 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Perform routine/general transactions and correspondence based on customer requests/requirements.
• Process various forms related to documenting human resources activities.
• Function as a communication liaison; identify and share departmental issues, concerns, and needs with Senior HR Leadership and other HR associates regarding potential enhancements to current HR practices, policies and procedures.
• Assess customer needs, gather and give information and suggest options for inquiry resolution while navigating multiple computer systems/applications to gather pertinent information.
• Seek clear understanding of and responsibility for performance objectives; action plans measures, goals and results on personal development plans.
• Establish a strong relationship with Factory HR and HR Operations team members to expedite processes through understanding.
• Assist to maintain the integrity of employee records including Form I-9 verifications.
• Conduct New Hire Orientations as needed.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.