salary: $14 - $14 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
Client Specialist, youwill be responsible for:
- researching a file for critical demographics, facilitate communication necessary to discover corrective measures, and oversee the processing of corrections within the client database with careful attention and detail as it may have a subsequent effect on multiple policies with rating implications
- Researching and process updated addresses for various mortgagee and lienholders
- Maintaining workload within an acceptable range
- Sorting, prepping, and batching files for imaging
- Indexing (digital filing based on line of business, policy number and document type) of files
- QC of digital images
- Pulling and mailing necessary forms based on line of business
- Running carts to multiple locations on multiple floors
- delivering reports and or packages
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.