- Excel Proficiencies (willing to take assessment)
- Multitasker and investigate discrepancies
- Problem-Solving skills
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Not afraid to ask questions within B2B calls
- 2+ years experience in AR
salary: $20 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
education: High` School
Looking for an Analytical Detail Oriented person who can multi task.
EXCEL KNOWLEDGE IS A MUST. MUST KNOW HOW TO CREATE A NEW SHEET, CREATE SIMPLE FORMULAS, COPY AND PASTE, FORMAT CELLS ECT
- Reconcile AP and AR.
- Is able to communicate with Vendors and Customers in regards to payment, returns, and credits, by phone and email.
- Respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Orders office supplies biweekly.
- Light filing.
- Uploading employee hours for payroll.
- Create Sales orders and Purchase Orders.
- Also, Inputting data into system.
- Creates freight claims with logistics companies and follows up until claims are paid.
- MUST KNOW EXCEL.
- This is a fast pace environment. Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently. This applicant must also be very organized. Very fast pace.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.