salary: $90,000 - $110,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
•Provides status of financial condition to VP of Finance/Accounting by collecting, interpreting, and
reporting financial data.
• Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Heavy business analyst skill set to work with operational team assisting in revenue analysis.
• Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service
contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Knowledgeable of each workflow function with ability to fill in when a team member is out.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work
•Preparation of tax and accounting schedules for year-end review and tax returns
• Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, planning,
monitoring, and appraising job results.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.