- Onsite in Waukegan
- Temp to Hire
- Starting ASAP
salary: $21 - $26 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Review show services and applicable Budgetary Guide for scope and pricing parameters
- Maintain records and procedures including but not limited to standardized physical files and all digital documentation placed in the appropriate client folders on the network
- Assist with closing show service work orders by calling show service contractors/vendors after the show for pricing
- Compare credit card statements and invoices to original orders and budgetary guides and approve
or reject; if rejected, follow-up with vendor
- Process credit card and PO purchases for timely billing
- Process show services and place orders prior to show discount cut-off dates
- Use preferred vendor program
- Back up Transportation and Regional Programs as needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.