- 3-5 years of experience in managing projects, NOT the actual teams or employees
- Someone who has experience in managing Business Analytics projects
- Working proficiency and knowledge of JIRA - All Domains!
- Agile framework knowledge
salary: $33.99 - $33.99 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Tracking the progress of project(s), including milestones, action items and issues.
- Participating in required meetings, activities, and related projects and relevant interdepartmental activities.
- strong working knowledge of Jira REQUIRED - All Domains perspective!
- strong Data Analytics / Analysis background
- Coaching or leadership experience would help with guiding the team around priorities, following the scrum process, ensuring work committed in the sprint is on track, etc.
- Ability to work well under ambiguity, challenges, or conflicting priorities
- Hosting Weekly/Bi-Weekly planning/grooming sessions
- Conducting Daily Stand ups
- Facilitating meetings with multiple stakeholders for in-take, prioritization , status update.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.