salary: $64 - $67.45 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
As a Content Communications Coordinator, job duties include:
- Content development, copyediting content from others, formatting documents or presentations, posting intranet news articles (SharePoint).
- Generating bi-weekly updates for fellow communicators, supporting stock imagery & Digital Asset Management efforts.
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings, creating strategy and executing campaigns for employee engagement on Yammer.
- Updating SharePoint pages, taking notes in meetings, preparing meeting agendas,slide decks, partnering with vendors/suppliers, collecting & preparing distribution lists, supporting internal processes.
- 6+ years working in a Communications role in a highly regulated global environment that has specific standards for communication activities.
- Ability to take source content and generate an email, article or presentation following best practices in journalistic/business writing.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, Yammer & Veeva Platform.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.