salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Participates in onboarding new customers.
- Build strong relationships with customers and outside sales representatives.
- Answer customers’ questions and be readily available to meet their needs.
- Provides order management services to clients. Activities include helping clients with order quoting, order processing, order fulfilment, order review, order entry, order dispatch & support, order payment, etc.
- Monitors open orders and resolves order issues and processing errors.
- Works directly with vendors on late orders.
- Manages customer details for accuracy.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer service department and other divisions in the company.
- Work in a team environment to ensure no disruptions to customers.
- Follows established company policies and procedures.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.