salary: $65,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Work directly with clients to define print and mail fulfillment requirements.
- Facilitate meetings with existing clients to evaluate and review current project status and discuss future needs
- Communicate companies digital platforms to clients as a service and look at opportunities to upgrade current clients
- Develop project documents to be shared with the client, internal business owners and third-party vendors (e.g., Purchase Orders, Bill of Materials, Statements of Work, etc.)
- Document and track all requirements to ensure project timeline and client’s requests are met
- Track mailing information
- Acts as the primary contact for third party vendors as well as internal teams to oversee all aspects of print and mail production (e.g., quoting, artwork submission, proofing, tracking, reviewing invoices)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.