salary: $85,000 - $95,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Strong familiarity with banking and market products and processes
- High intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Access ability
- Experience performing financial research and analysis
- Familiarity with SAS, Python, R Studio preferred, but not required
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities and deliver timely results
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience packaging and presenting complex material to senior management and other stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously to accomplish high pressure deliverables
- Must be able to communicate well with multiple stakeholder groups (Capital colleagues, FP&A, Corporate M&A, Risk, Technology, and line of business counterparts) to demonstrate RWA integrity accomplish regulatory compliance goals
- 3-5 years of experience in related field
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.