salary: $120,000 - $130,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Experience in transformation roles in Financial Institutions with reasonable understanding of Advanced and Standardized US regulatory capital rules for Wholesale exposures (Basel III and Basel III reforms)
- Ability to define, articulate and re-engineer complex processes and procedures, with appropriate controls, and think both strategically and tactically while driving meticulous execution
- Exceptional oral communication and writing skills, with ability to synthesize complex concepts, and translate into "user-friendly" language for multiple audiences, including senior management, multiple internal constituents, and regulators
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to develop advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Access (or other database front-end query applications).
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in related field
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.