salary: $80,000 - $100,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Work with management team to put in place standard operating procedures for rent collections, lease signings, resident turnover
- Manage current onsite property managers and be the liaison between property level day to day operations and senior management
- Provide training to property managers for rent collections, lease signings, resident turnover, etc.
- Hire and onboard new managers for future acquisitions
- Review weekly reports including leases, rent rolls, AR Reports for completeness and accuracy
- Work with Accounts payable and property managers on tracking expenses and approving of invoices.
- Lead special projects to increase property revenue – to include, purchasing and moving in new homes, reviewing water reimbursement programs in place, managing infrastructure improvement programs at various communities including septic field upgrades, road improvements, water systems, etc.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.