salary: $70,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Execute monthly accounting close activities and deliverables
● Process monthly sales tax filings
● Prepare well-supported account reconciliations to ensure the integrity of account balances
● Perform monthly flux analysis and investigates variances
● Work with operations to understand the nature of transactions to properly capture the
● Perform analysis on Revenue, COGS, and OPEX to ensure accuracy of transactions
● Assist in system implementations in relation to your areas of responsibility
● Own accounts payable, accounts receivable, and billing processes
● Champion process improvement focusing on implementing best practices and building
scalable processes for your key areas and within the wider accounting organization
● Prepare external audit deliverables related to specific areas of responsibility and
research technical issues arising in your areas as required
● Perform ad-hoc data analysis projects and other duties as assigned by management
● Ensure compliance
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.