To ensure success, scheduling coordinators support roles, should possess solid knowledge of scheduling practices and demonstrable experience in a similar role. A first-class scheduling coordinator will be someone who takes proactive steps to initiate seamless scheduling processes.
salary: $15 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Maintaining and updating schedules, calendars, and agendas.
- Verifying the availability of inhouse and external participants for planned meetings.
- Confirming appointments and arranging meeting venues.
- Sending out reminders of scheduled meetings.
- Rescheduling or canceling meetings in a timeous manner.
- Managing and confirming travel bookings and arrangements.
- Keeping stakeholders informed of project timelines and associated deadlines.
- Answering scheduling queries via email and phone.
- Documenting scheduling processes and keeping records.
- Performing other administrative tasks when required.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.