- Learn and support all routes. Service routes as needed for holidays and other vacancies.
- Accurately prepare and complete route paperwork, invoices, and monetary collections.
- Must have a sense of urgency to answer service calls from customers due to increased need of service.
- Assists with the installation of machinery and rebuilding of equipment.
- Must be able to develop relationships and deliver excellent customer service.
- Must be familiar with mechanical preventative maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Must have experience with invoicing and collecting of accounts receivable.
- Safely operate company vehicle following all applicable laws and company policy.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- troubleshoot (1 year of experience is preferred)
- voltmeter (1 year of experience is preferred)
- installing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- route sales (1 year of experience is preferred)
- High School
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status