This opportunity will be on-site, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at a $13.50 to $14 an hour pay rate. The candidate will be responsible for preparing Notice & Subpoena packages for delivery to the client and processing the documents once received.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years of Customer Service experience, have excellent verbal, written and reading skills, be able to communicate with other departments, work with a team and have the ability to be independent, as well as, have proficiency in Microsoft Office.
If this opportunity seems like a perfect match for you, do not hesitate to apply or email me at David.email@example.com. Looking forward to connecting with you soon!
- Assemble Notice & Subpoena packets.
- Communicate any unmatched work orders or requests to appropriate supervisor.
- Keep track of Orders via Excel spreadsheets.
- Prepare and process signed packets/documents for delivery to Field for delivery and/or service.
- Monitor documents for assurance that they fall under the statutory hold laws.
- Modify packets/documents as requested by the client.
- Utilize SharePoint to share packets/documents with the client.
- Communicate directly with clients as to progress, updates on pending packets/documents, problems, delays, and/or issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Data Entry
- Entering Data
- Basic Computer Skills
- Order Processing
- High School
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status