salary: $80,000 - $100,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Provide machine times and fixture and tooling estimates to the sales team during the quoting process.
- Review and update process routings in the MRP system, adjusting the order of operations, adding operations and/or adding comments to each routing step to adequately describe the machining process.
- Review and update material sizes and yields in the MRP system.
- Select tooling, develop tooling lists and liaison with purchasing and the plant manager to help with make/buy decisions.
- Develop detailed setup sheets, visually depicting operations, highlighting machining datums, describing operations with text and providing supplementary process drawings as required.
- Design machining fixtures, providing drawings and CAD models to the plant manager for incorporation with shop-floor paperwork.
- Develop CNC machine code using MasterCAM Assist machinists during initial setup. Provide ongoing technical assistance if issues regarding machine code, fixturing or tooling arise.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.