salary: $62,400 - $72,800 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Ability to read and follow work instructions and procedures
- Read and interpret engineering prints/specifications, electrical schematics, manufacturing manuals, and/or verbal/written.
- Utilize handheld tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers, drill guns, crimpers, etc.
- Use a variety of precision measuring and gauging instruments e.g. scale, calipers, etc., to inspect and verify conformance of parts to specifications/tolerances
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards
- Discern quality of parts and materials used in production.
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.