salary: $41,600 - $49,920 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 2 PM
education: High` School
- Build medical device to meet the company sales goals
- Meet manufacturing yield and productivity goals
- Assist manufacturing/process/R&D engineers in resolving product and process problems
- Complete documentation such as Lot History Records per GMP requirements
- Support the introduction of new products onto the manufacturing line
- Follow GMP guidelines
- Knowledge of working on more complicated equipment such as braider, VHS, leak tester which involves understanding process parameters and selection of the program and process windows
- Perform common medical assembly processes, such as lamination, tipping using multiple p-bax or other extrusions, and handling and assembling small parts
- Testing, such as leak test, continuity, and other custom testers which involves simple setup, reading, and understanding test result
- Working in a regulated environment in compliance with ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.