salary: $75,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Minimum of 5 years verifiable industrial maintenance experience. Some education and a proven track record may be considered in lieu of, or addition to, work experience.
- Ability to read complex hydraulic prints and electrical schematics.
- Ability to access, read and understand PLC programming code and troubleshoot problems associated with systems or code.
- Must understand plumbing and pneumatics.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hydraulic systems with servo and electrical proportional relief valves.
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s License and maintain an acceptable driving record for occasional parts pick up.
- Ability to clearly communicate and interact with all levels of personnel professionally.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions and complete work independently.
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules.
- Must know how to use forklifts, scissor lifts, and overhead bridge cranes.
- Ability to multi-task in a high production manufacturing environment.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.