- Read and interpret documents such as Company policy and procedure manuals
- Write routine reports and correspondence
- Calibrate and measure
salary: $58,240 - $63,731 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High School
- Responsible for preventive maintenance-related housekeeping.
- Interfaces daily with Maintenance Supervisor to plan and implement work priorities.
- Responsible for following all safety procedures including, but not limited to all necessary safety permits.
- Responsible for working all shutdowns, PM’s, and other tasks as they appear.
- Must be willing to train co-workers and be willing to be trained.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Perform repairs and upgrades with hand tools and/or power tools using safe work practices.
- Perform calibrations on equipment according to written procedure.
- Document maintenance activities and equipment repairs.
- Complete all assigned work in a timely and professional manner, with accuracy and to established standards.
- Uses the company Maximo program to schedule, track and log the details of all work performed.
- Basic understanding of PLC’s (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Perform other tasks as needed.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.