salary: $62,400 - $72,800 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
Perform preventative maintenance on all plant equipment.
• Maintain all equipment according to manufacturers’ and company recommendations.
• Work on expansion, renovation, and/or cost saving projects as required.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose any potential issues in order to keep the plant running at maximum productivity and efficiency.
• Performs all assigned duties in a safe fashion and in accordance with OSHA standards and directives.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Able to read electrical, pneumatic, steam, and hydraulic schematics.
• Have strong electronic and electrical abilities.
• Experience with PLCs, motors, and electrical circuits.
• Familiar with pneumatics and compressed air systems.
• Understand hydraulic systems. • Experience with boilers and steam systems.
• Good troubleshooting skills. • Experience operating forklifts and scissor lifts.
• Ability to work outside during inclement weather.
• Ability to travel occasiona
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.