salary: $55,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Preparing Manufacturing Batch Records.
- Preparing Verification Records.
- Outlining and organizing a long-term archive/storage strategy.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining an electronic training system.
- Site Subject Matter Expert on document change control practices at the site.
- Supporting all steps in the document change control process.
- Developing colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice across the company
- and training employees on documentation procedures, as needed.
- Labeling, sorting, obsoleting, and categorizing documents for ease of use.
- Retrieving documents upon request.
- Ensuring documentation integrity.
- Four-year degree with at least 5 years of documentation experience in an FDA regulated
- Industry (Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices).
- Proficiency with scanning and administrative technology.
- Expert in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.