A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards and the willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
salary: $16 - $18 per hour
work hours: 5 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Ability to set up machines with needed materials. Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, skids, conveyors, etc.
- Ability to operate a fork lift. Inspect work in an efficient manner with regards to quality standards.
- Perform basic manufacturing processes by operating contingent equipment
- Ability to comprehend and follow work instructions including Work Orders, Specification Sheets, and Production Reporting.
- Fully understand that working overtime is a condition of employment.
- Must meet production standards.
- Will follow Company personnel and product safety requirements
- Support the Company Core Values and understand that you will be evaluated on those Core Values.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.