- Days 1 - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Wednesday
- Days 2 - Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and every other Wednesday
- Nights 1 - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Saturday
- Nights 2 - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and every other Saturday
salary: $17 - $21.85 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
- Handle and transfer semiconductor wafers in the Cleanroom working environment.
- Process wafers through computerized equipment and tools
- Manage running lots in a qualitative way.
- Collect and document equipment control data, complete logs, and verify data to ensure process optimization
- Follow written and verbal process specifications
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.