salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Responsible for the maintenance, accuracy, and compliance of the Quality Management System.
- Participate in strategic planning for growth and continual improvement of the organization.
- Establish and perform critical training requirements that are customized to various groups within the organization. Provide evidence of training effectiveness.
- Implementing quality standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; and implementing change. Responsible for ITAR, ISO 9001, ISO13485, & FDA compliance to quality related statutory and regulatory requirements
- Provides immediate and long term preventive and corrective actions to customers.
- Establish quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports
- Lead all quality related programs with hands on involvement
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.