salary: $80,000 - $100,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Develop and implement. quality assurance, quality control, and validation systems.
- Establish a supplier qualification program to meet federal and client requirements and conduct audits of key vendors.
- Perform regular audits of current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) of the Florida facility
- Oversee validation activities are properly performed as required
- Collaborates with management and senior staff across departments and roles to draft acceptable quality standards.
- Train staff on Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, as well as how to conduct successful Kaizen events.
- Develops and maintains QMS, as well as communicates with stakeholders and employees regarding the QMS
- Conducts internal inspections and audits, as well as facilitates inspections and audits with outside vendors and regulatory agencies.
- Gathering, monitoring, communicating regulatory intelligence and acting on emerging trends and regulations that may lead to compliance gap.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.