salary: $75,000 - $90,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
· Program CNC operations using Mastercam CNC software.
· Implement use of probing to minimize inspection requirements and ensure consistent quality
· Selects and installs tools
· Determine machine control settings to regulate positioning, speeds, and feeds
· Monitor operation and machine displays to detect malfunctions
· Measure parts for conformity with specifications
· Responsible for machined parts meeting print specifications
· Create workholding sub plate fixtures for CNC pallets.
· Order cutting tools as needed and ensure adequate inventory to keep production running
· Work with end mill vendors to upgrade cutting tools wherever possible
· Order steel stock materials as needed
· Maintain CNC machines- coolant levels, concentrations, etc.
· Coordinate required machine maintenance at regular intervals.
· Machine/create CNC part workholding fixture programs.
· Machine/manufacture secondary manual machining operation fixtures.
· Machine/ manufacture secondary operation coining fixtures.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.