salary: $16 - $18 per hour
work hours: 7:45 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Shipping – FedEx, UPS
- Utilizing MRP system
- Receiving materials
- Managing inventory
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Communicating with production floor
- Attention to detail / Accuracy is top priority
- ITAR environment - must be US Citizen or PR
- Criminal background check and drug screening are pre-employment requirements
- Must be fully vaccinated
WHY RANDSTAD? CHECK OUT WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Medical, Dental, Sick leave, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K (after 6 months
- Moneynetwork Card
- Direct Deposit
- AT & T, Verizon, T-Mobile
- Car Rentals
- 1-800 Flowers
- Anytime Fitness
- Pet Insurance
- Refer someone to Randstad and once they work 50 hours you will receive $50.00!
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.