We hiring for all shifts: Monday-Friday
1st Shift: 7AM-3PM
2nd Shift: 3PM-11PM
3rd Shift: 11PM-7AM
Pay Rate Starts at $15.50/hr with a 10% differential on 3rd Shift
Benefits Offered! Apply Today!
salary: $15.5 - $17.05 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
Qualified candidates will be responsible for:
- following all GMP's
- Obtaining, sorting and counting product according to job specifications.
- Works on different lines, as tasks may vary according to job requirements or specifications
- Properly labels boxes according to product specifications
- Weighs product and reports any inconsistencies to lead, or supervisor.
- Packs special arrangements or selections of products.
- Inspects product for open seams or inconsistency in product
- Inserts plastic liners in boxes and places on conveyors or rollers
- Rotates with other workers within the department
- Must work as a team to help co-workers when needed
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.