This is an entry-level tech role, great for someone with mechanical aptitude. This position could be a Direct Hire or TEMP TO HIRE position with opportunities to convert to direct hire in 3-6 months. LOTS of experience? Chances you may be a direct hire. Pay based on experience and shift.
salary: $22 - $31 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
- Coordinate/execute scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities.
- Advanced electronics, equipment troubleshooting, installation, repair, and operation of Semiconductor test technology
- Provide innovative, real time response, and solutions to operational issues to meet manufacturing requirements while maintaining the highest level of quality
- Must be able to follow PM tasks
- Days 1 - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Wednesday
- Days 2 - Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and every other Wednesday
- Nights 1 - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Saturday
- Nights 2 - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and every other Saturday
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.