salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 12 AM - 8 AM
education: High` School
- Perform varied production tasks under the close direction of the Supervisor and/or lead person, including but not limited to forming, assembling and packaging of our products.
- May require use of various tools and equipment including, but not limited to hand tools, soldering equipment, assembly and test equipment, hand trucks.
- Where necessary, monitor work visually and dimensionally referring to blueprints, engineering specifications, and job instruction sheets.
- Maintain quality and rate charts as required.
- Follow all quality procedures and instructions.
- Maintains housekeeping in the work area.
- Working around machinery and forklifts
- Other related duties as directed by management
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.