salary: $39,000 - $45,000 per year
work hours: 5 AM - 1:30 PM
education: High` School
- Expert in common inspection and gaging techniques, including micrometers, bore gages, height gages, indicators, thread gaging, profilometers, and optical comparators.
- Working knowledge of CMMs, vision systems and other metrology equipment is a plus.
- Familiarity with SPC data collection and analysis as a tool to maintain process capability.
- Ability to meet productivity and quality standards while working with a diverse range of components, materials, and equipment.
- Basic computer and software skills.
- Strengths in CAD/CAM, SPC, ERP, inventory, or typical office applications is a plus.
- Three years machining experience including familiarity with manual and CNC production equipment.
- Three years setup and production experience on CNC equipment.
- Skilled in CNC setup and operation functions.
- Knowledge of programming is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of production tooling selection and use, including spindle tooling and cutting tools.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.