salary: $18 - $18.5 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, product code and related characteristics
- Operates hand tools to close or opens bales, build or tear down crates, and other containers or material
- Completes or verifies appropriate forms, documents, labels and other information to ensure the accuracy of inventory, monitor and track material and successful receiving and/or delivery of goods
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and a safe and effective work environment.
- Prepares and assembles orders, picks and counts material, moves and loads materials between operations or trucks
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.