salary: $45,000 - $62,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
Currently seeking an experienced CNC Precision Machine Shop Assembler to join our team! You will operate a variety of hand tools and mechanical instruments, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Operate hand/machine tools to produce final precision parts, i.e., finesse with deburr tools and assembly
- Prep machines and run them accordingly
- Present an overall professional appearance to our suppliers and customers
- Test completed components to detect and remove defects
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Keep a neat clear area
- Previous experience in assembly process or related fields
- Familiarity hand/machine tools and equipment
- strong attention to detail
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.