salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Studies specifications such as blueprints, sketches, models, or descriptions, and visualizes product to determine materials required and machines to be used to fabricate parts.
• Computes dimensions, plans layout, and determines assembly method and sequence of operations. • Measures, marks, and scribes metal stock for machining.
• Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathes, milling machine, shaper, and grinder, to machine parts, and verifies conformance of machined parts to specifications.
• Verifies dimensions, alignments, and clearances.
• Examines standard or previously used dies, tools, and jigs and fixtures, and recommends design modifications regarding construction and function of part.
• Develops specifications from general descriptions for specialty tools and draws or sketches design of product.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.