salary: $40,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Analyzing incoming demand, identifies order exceptions, and supports the business on plant production and delivery commitments.
- Planning and scheduling order timelines to be consistent with customer requirements while minimizing
inventory and shipping costs.
- Prioritizing and modifying schedule to align with sales and operating plan (S&OP).
- Performing various shipping management analysis to prevent or reduce delays on material availability dates, aged shipment status or past due deliveries.
- Collaborating between multiple teams including purchasing, warehouse, production, and logistics to establish the optimal timing for supply commitments
- Identifying ways to simplify and improve processes as a part of a continuous improvement culture.
- Organizing reports to provide updates on performance and opportunities for improvement.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.